The discussion panel includes:
- Scott Armstrong, political communications consultant and former lobbyist for the National Rifle Association;
- Helen Hudson, Syracuse Common Councilor At-Large and past president of Mothers Against Gun Violence;
- James Knoll, director of the Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship Program at SUNY Upstate Medical University;
- Langston McKinney, retired Syracuse City Court judge; and
- Robert Spitzer, Distinguished Service Professor and chair of the political science department at SUNY-Cortland.
I will be anchoring much of our early evening newscasts from Hendricks on NBC 3 focusing on the gun conversations. We will talk live with Stephen Barton, Scott Armstrong, Helen Hudson and moderator Grant Reeher. We will also engage our audience via Twitter and Facebook.
What issues would you like us to discuss? Questions you would like us to ask of this unique panel.A ny questions or comment please forward them to mattsmemo@CNYcentral.com . I may even use some of your thoughts on NBC 3 News at 5:00, the 10:00 News on CW6 or on CNYcentral.com.
The opinions expressed in this blog are the sole responsibility of the author and are not reflective of the views or opinons of the station or Barrington Broadcasting