69 / 50
      74 / 54
      66 / 44

      Blaze in Nedrow badly damages house

      A fire in Nedrow has left one home badly damaged.

      It is believed that the blaze at 206 Ruhamah Ave. started in the chimney and quickly spread to the second floor and roof.

      The Disaster Action Team of the American Red Cross provided assistance to the people displaced by the fire.

      The family and their dog escaped unharmed.

      The home sustained major smoke, fire and water damage, authorities said.