65
      Monday
      90 / 66
      Tuesday
      86 / 62
      Wednesday
      89 / 66

      Fire breaks out at vacant home in Syracuse

      A fire broke out at a vacant home in Syracuse just before 7:45 a.m. Monday morning.

      Deputy Fire Chief Steve Cavuto says a few rooms in the 308 Herbert Street house were on fire when crews arrived.

      The firefighters were able to put out the fire, but the heat took a toll on them.

      Cavuto says firefighters will be on the scene for a few hours due to smoldering debris.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER