Fire sparks in Elbridge home
Fri, 03 Feb 2012 22:48:03 GMT —
Flames destroyed a home in Elbridge Friday evening.
The fire started at about 5:00pm on Foster Road near Route 321. That's right near the Carpenter's Brook Fish Hatchery.
Firefighters say everyone made it out of the house safely. However, there may have been two cats inside. It's not clear yet if the cats were already out of the house.
The Red Cross is now helping the family of four who lived there. This has been a busy time for the Red Cross. In addition to Friday's fire in Elbridge, the organization has helped four families after fires in Syracuse in the past two days.