MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Laundromat dryer catches fire in Ithaca


Smoke took over a laundromat in Ithaca after fire officials suspect a lint trap caught fire in a commercial dryer.


Ithaca Firefighters were in the area of the South Hill already responding to other calls and diverted to the fire. A laundromat customer tried to put the dryer fire out with a bucket of water, but the smoke forced him outside.


Crews contained the fire with a water can and used fans to remove the smoke. It was under control in less than 20 minutes.

Trending

LOADING