Marshall's Plaza in Cicero evacuated after propane tank leaks in parking lot
Wed, 04 Dec 2013 19:25:58 GMT —
Cicero Police and Fire Departments had to evacuate Marshallâ??s Plaza on Route 11 after a propane leak Wednesday.
A pick-up truck with tow 100 lb propane tanks was in the parking lot when the driver noticed one of the tanks was leaking and called 911. All of the stores and their parking lots were evacuated. Haz-mat was called and it was decided to let the tank drain on its own for safety reasons.
The are was closed for about two and a half hours, and no injuries or damage were reported.