71
      Saturday
      91 / 69
      Sunday
      88 / 66
      Monday
      82 / 60

      Neighbor hurt while trying to alert homeowners to fire in Nedrow

      A neighbor suffered smoke inhalation while trying to alert homeowners to a fire at their house.

      The flames broke out in a garage shortly after 10:30 a.m. at 115 Pembrook Drive in Nedrow.

      A neighbor noticed the fire and tried to warn the homeowners. The person suffered smoke inhalation and was taken to the hospital for treatment.

      The fire was contained to the garage, but the house has smoke and water damage.

      Fire investigators are still searching for what sparked the fire.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER