Route 690 in Van Buren back open, some other routes still closed
TOWN OF VAN BUREN, N.Y. —
A portion of Route 690 in Van Buren has reopened after spending much of the day Friday blocked off due to flooding Friday
Barricades blocked entry onto Route 690 between Van Buren Road and Downter Street Road in both directions late Friday morning and into the afternoon.
The closure started just after 11 a.m. and lasted until 3:10 p.m., the DOT said.
The DOT has also issued alerts for the following roads due to flooding:
- NY-48 NB/SB between Van Buren Rd, CR 159, and Downer Street (Van Buren), closed due to flooding
- NY 326 EB/WB between Half Acre Rd and Experimental Rd (Aurelius), closed due to flooding
- Rte 3 E/W between Hessel Rd and County Rte 120 is CLOSED due to Ice Jams in the Town Ellisburg
- Route 51 in Ilion is closed in both directions between John Street and West Street due to flooding
- Rte 290 EB/WB between Clemons Road and Minoa Road (Manlius) all lanes closed due to flooding
- NY-31 EB/WB between Main Street and Maple Ave (Mentz), closed due to flooding