Man in Fulton found in possession of gun and several controlled substances
FULTON, N.Y. —
A man in Fulton was found with a handgun and several controlled substances after a traffic stop, according to Fulton Police.
Shaheim J. Brown, 27, of Syracuse was charged with the following, police said:
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon in the third degree
- Weapon Manufacture, Transport, and Defacement
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the third degree
- Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the seventh degree
- Criminal Impersonation int the second degree
- Obstructing Governmental Admin in the second degree
- Unlawful Possession of Marijuana
The investigation occurred on Monday around 10:30 p.m. after Fulton Police responded to a report of a domestic dispute near the B building of Gilbert Grove Apartments.