Road work and closures in Syracuse between 7/21 and 7/28
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 08:03:38 GMT —
There is some new road construction this week, as well as road closures for some events happening in Syracuse later in the week.
Lexington Avenue will have a block by block closure between Westcott Street and Westmoreland Avenue. Traffic may be detoured around the block.
The Arts and Crafts Festival in the Columbus Circle area runs Friday, July 25, through Sunday, July 27. Here is the schedule of street closings and some alternative traffic routes:
- The 200, 300 & 400 blocks of East Jefferson, the 300 and 400 blocks of Montgomery and the 100 & 200 blocks of East Onondaga Streets will be closed from 5 a.m. Friday, July 25, until Monday morning, July 28.
The Northeast Jazz and Wine Festival is in Clinton Square on Friday, July 25, and Saturday, July 26. The following streets will be closed:
- The 100 block of West Water Street will be closed from Thursday afternoon July 24, through Sunday morning, July 28.
- Erie Boulevard West, between Clinton and Franklin Streets, will be closed at 6 a.m. on Friday, July 25, through Sunday morning, July 28.
- Clinton Street, from West Genesee to Washington Streets, will be closed at 6 a.m. on Friday, July 25, through Sunday morning, July 27.
BlueRain EcoFest and the Stage of Nations
- The 100 block of East Genesee Street, through Hanover Square will be closed at 7 a.m. on Friday, July 25, and remain closed through Sunday morning, July 27.
- Motorists who usually come through Clinton Square, can travel on either Salina or Franklin Streets. Motorists traveling through the Columbus Circle neighborhood can use Salina or State Streets to travel north and southbound.