Shots Fired in Watertown, Massachusetts

Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev is believed to be at large

About half an hour after police in Watertown, Massachusetts lifted the "stay indoors" order for residents, shots were reportedly fired in Watertown.

Military and police, as well as EMS personnel are on the scene. There is no word yet if the shooting involved Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the suspect who is still being hunted for in the Watertown area.

We will update as more information becomes available.

In spite of the search for Dzhokhar, Governor Deval Patrick says mass transit service will return to normal.

The service that serves hundreds of thousands in the city, was suspended, as the city and some surrounding suburbs were on lockdown.

More than 1 million people were told to stay indoors as investigators scoured neighborhoods in search of Dzhokhar, who they believe may still be armed and dangerous.

Dzhorkhar's brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, died overnight Thursday, after a desperate getaway attempt.

He was shot in a gunfire exchange between police and the Tsarnaev brothers, who are suspected in the Boston Marathon Bombing.

They stole a vehicle, and led police on a chase through Cambridge.

This, after police say they shot Sean Collier, 26, a police officer at MIT.

Tamerlan was shot when he got out of the stolen SUV.

Police say he was wearing explosives at the time. The brothers were throwing explosives at police. After Tamerlan was shot, Dzhokhar ran him over with the stolen SUV before driving away from the scene.

Tamerlan succumbed to his critical injuries at the hospital.

Around 4 a.m., explosives were heard in Watertown, prompting police and FBI to converge there.

Investigators scoured neighborhoods in search of Dzhokhar, who they believe ultimately got away on foot.

He is the man seen wearing the white hat in surveillance photos released by the FBI Thursday.

If you think you have seen this man, contact authorities immediately.

Dzhohkar is a second year medical student at the the University of Massachusetts. Peers saw they saw him on campus this week, after the bombings, and say he seemed calm.