Upstate acquired two vacant downtown Syracuse high-rises from Empire State Development Corporation two years ago and has transformed them into housing.
The tower buildings feature 139 apartments, air conditioning, and a fitness room.
Formerly known as Townsend Tower and Harrison House, Upstate renamed the building to Geneva Tower. Upstateâ??s earliest predecessor was Geneva Medical College, in Geneva, which was founded in 1834.