Syracuse DPW crews remove snow ahead of St. Patrick's Parade
Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:09:44 GMT —
Syracuse DPW crews were out in force Friday morning removing snow ahead along the parade route ahead of the St. Patrick's Parade.
Mounds of snow had piled up along South Salina Street and crews were making sure the roadway and sidewalks were clear before Saturday's parade in downtown Syracuse.
Because of the parade, several streets will be closed in the downtown area.
The following streets will be closed on Saturday:
· Erie Blvd. West, between Clinton and Van Rensselaer Streets
· Tracy Street, between Van Rensselaer and Plum Streets
· Leavenworth Street, between Wilkinson Street and Erie Boulevard West
· Plum Street, between Park Avenue and Erie Boulevard West
· Wilkinson Street, between Barker and Plum Streets
· Barker Street, between Wilkinson and Tracy Streets
· West Street off-ramps at Erie Boulevard West
· West Water Street, between Franklin and Clinton Streets
· North and South Franklin Streets, between Washington and Genesee Streets
· South Clinton Street, between Genesee to Washington Streets, and from Jefferson to Onondaga Streets
· South Salina Street, between Fayette and Willow Streets
· West Washington Street, between Clinton and Salina Streets
· James Street, between Salina and Warren Streets
· Erie Boulevard East, between Warren and Salina Streets
· East Washington Street, between Warren and Salina Streets
· East and West Fayette Street, between Warren and Clinton Streets
· East and West Jefferson Street, between Warren and Clinton Streets
· Harrison Street, between Warren and Salina Streets
· West Onondaga Street, between Salina and West Adams Streets
· South Salina Street, between Fayette and Adams Streets
Click here for downtown parking information.