The City of Syracuse has released its roadwork schedule for this week. Check it out before heading out!
- 690 westbound ramp to West Street: This New York State Department of Transportation project will detour vehicles to the Geddes Street exit, proceed south on Geddes Street and proceed east to West Street via West Genesee Street or Erie Boulevard West Street.
- Erie Boulevard West Bridge over Onondaga Creek: This City of Syracuse project will have lanes reduced to one way in each direction. Although these travel lanes will be maintained, the ramp to West Street will be closed.
- Connective Corridor on West Fayette Street: This City of Syracuse project will detour westbound traffic on Fayette Street at South Salina Street; north to Washington Street, west to Franklin Street, south to Walton Street and continue to West Fayette Street. Eastbound traffic will be maintained throughout.
- Connective Corridor East Project: This project will detour westbound traffic on East Genesee Street between McBride Street and State Street. Westbound traffic will be detoured at McBride Street, north to Fayette Street, west to State Street and south back to the East Genesee Street intersection. Eastbound traffic will be maintained throughout.
- East Washington Street: This County-led, green infrastructure project will close East Washington Street between Forman Avenue and Almond Street. Eastbound and westbound traffic will be detoured north to Water Street and return south back to Washington Street. This work is expected to be completed Monday and the street will open Tuesday.
- Erie Boulevard East: This City led project will include lane reductions on Erie Boulevard East between Beech Street and Teall Avenue.
- West Street: This City led project will include lane reductions on West Street between West Fayette Street and West Onondaga Street.
Go to www.syrgov.net/roadwork for more information, as well as detour maps.