Weekend road closures in downtown Syracuse for three festivals
The City of Syracuse announced numerous street closures downtown this weekend for the Northeast Jazz and Wine Festival, the Blue Rain EcoFest and the AmeriCU Arts & Crafts Festival.
Arts and Crafts Festival street closures in the Columbus Circle area, Friday through Sunday:
-The 200 through 400 blocks of East Jefferson Street will be closed from 5 a.m. Friday, until Monday morning, July 29
-The 300 and 400 blocks of Montgomery Street will be closed from 5 a.m. Friday, July 26, until Monday morning, July 29
- The 100 and 200 blocks of East Onondaga Street will be closed from 5 a.m. Friday, July 26, until Monday morning, July 29
Motorists traveling through the Columbus Circle neighborhood can use Salina or State Streets to travel north and southbound.
Northeast Jazz and Wine Festival street closures in the Clinton Square area for Friday and Saturday.
- The 100 block of West Water Street will be closed from Thursday afternoon July 25, through Sunday morning, July 28.
- Erie Boulevard West, between Clinton and Franklin Streets, will be closed at 6 a.m. on Friday, July 26, through Sunday morning, July 28.
- Clinton Street, from West Genesee to Washington Streets, will be closed at 6 a.m. on Friday, July 26, through Sunday morning, July 28.
Motorists who usually come through Clinton Square, can travel on either Salina or Franklin Streets.
Stage of Nations Blue Rain ECOfest street closures in the Hanover Square area Friday through Sunday, July 28:
- The 100 block of East Genesee Street through Hanover Square will be closed at 12 noon on Friday and remain closed through the morning of Sunday, July 28.
Additionally, I-81southbound lanes will be closed from Friday, July 26 at 6:00 p.m. until Monday, August 5.