UberEATS Launches in Syracuse
SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- UberEATS launches in Syracuse.
The new app offers food delivery with full menus from Syracuse's favorite restaurants including Byblos, The Distillery, Modern Malt, Brooklyn Pickle and many more.
Syracuse is the second city in Upstate New York to welcome UberEATS since Uber launched upstate on June 29, 2017.
The app is free to download and has been built specifically to make getting great food as easy as getting a ride.
Starting October 30th, Syracuse residents can open the UberEATS app or head to UberEATS.com, order food from a great restaurant and have it delivered.
UberEATS gives Syracuse more options:
- People looking to eat in Syracuse now have access to full menus from.
- their favorite restaurants, delivered seven days a week, at Uber speed.
- Restaurants in Syracuse can depend on the Uber delivery network to get more meals delivered to more customers, quickly and reliably.
- Drivers looking for flexible ways to earn can connect restaurants with customers–making money by making deliveries.
Here's how UberEATS works:
- Download the free UberEATS app for iOS or Android or head to www.UberEATS.com
- Login with your Uber account
- Find a restaurant, and pick what you want from their menu
- Pay with your card on file
- Watch as the order is picked up and delivered to you